Agrifoods Business Development Division
- Agriculture Extension Services that provide first point of contact
with agricultural producers and new entrants through seven regional
offices and headquarters.
- Advisory services on crop and livestock production practices and new
- Agriculture business advisory services and cost of production
analysis for the sector.
- Information and advice on various programs offered through the
Agrifoods Development Branch.
- Identification, evaluation and promotion of agriculture development
- Training opportunities to increase the knowledge and skills of
producers and industry groups in business management, technologies and
- Agriculture development programs including:
Growing Forward 2, Provincial Agrifoods Assistance Program, livestock
insurance, crop insurance and other Business Risk Management programs to
innovate, grow, and strengthen the sector.
- Provides advisory services on crop and livestock production practices and new technology.
- Provides information and advise on various programs offered through the Agrifoods branch.
- Provides specialized agronomic and business expertise.
- Identification, evaluation and promotion of agriculture development opportunities.
Agrifood producers, food processors, agribusinesses and agricultural
Director - Agriculture Business Development
Additional Contact Information