Farm Management Advisory Service
The regional Farm Management Specialists provide a variety of business management services to the farming community.
Services offered include:
- Consultation and advice is provided to individual farmers or farming groups on many topics, including:
- Business planning
- Record keeping
- Preparation of financial statements
- Financial analysis
- Income tax management
- Farm transfers
- Labour management
- Production management
- Financial assessment of agricultural proposals and opportunities, and much more.
- The Specialists also provide business management training to farmer groups with the following
courses: Bookkeeping and Record Keeping, Preparing and Understanding Financial Statements,
Farm Business Analysis, and Farm Business Planning.
- One or two day information sessions are also available to farming groups upon request and can cover
any business management topic such as taxation, etc.
- Farm Business Management resource material such as videos, books, fact sheets and publications
are made available to farmers for educational purposes. Check out the resources available through
our Blue Box Project.
For further information contact the Regional Farm Management Specialists.